Audit Control Supervisor
Join us as a Supervisor – SME in Fund Accounting Audit Control
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Audit Control Supervisor to join our Team. In this role you will oversee the compiling and reconciliation of mutual fund accounting packages and European Tax packages for all funds. You will work closely with the senior account managers in meeting critical deadlines, and you will be the point person in managing the audits with external audit firms, financial reporting teams and internal accounting groups. The position ensures the Firm’s clients audit packages are accurate and delivered timely. You will be responsible for coordinating a teamwork and people management.
If you have fund accounting experience and looking for a new discipline to effectively use your skill sets, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with internal teams in Accounting Operations and Client Service Teams.
- Respond to internal and external auditor requests promptly and accurately.
- Analyze validity of reconciliation proofs and differences.
- Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls.
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of audit packaging of accounting records and reports though analysis and review of fund accounting activities.
- Supervise a specialized accounting group ensuring timely and accurate product delivery.
- Consistently provide employees with constructive and timely feedback.
- Assign responsibility effectively based on expertise and strengths of team members.
- Monitor volume, workflows, and overtime of team. Identify and resolve workflow issues.
- Identify ways to improve productivity and efficiency within the department.
- BS/BA degree preferably in finance or accounting.
- Minimum 4-6 years of fund accounting experience.
- Knowledge of corporate actions, equity, fixed income, derivative investments and emerging markets.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills to provide highest level of customer service.
- Proactive communication - looking for the data and information in many different sources.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on Polish Holidays.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.