Internship Tax and Accounting (m/f)
Our specialist Accountancy and Tax Compliance teams are looking for interns to help expand their activities. We are offering you an opportunity to undertake an internship and gain recognised experience by being involved in and helping the teams.
- You will regularly manage and supervise the accounting, tax and legal aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients active in various business sectors. Your duties will be in accounting, consolidation, due diligence, tax returns and preparing annual accounts;
- You will help our teams to continually improve relations with our clients and develop our activities;
- In cooperation with all of the teams in the Accountancy and Tax Compliance department, as well as with other departments in our firm, you will help develop tailored client solutions and supervise their implementation. You will primarily work on analysing specific transactions (mergers/acquisitions/liquidations).
In summary, we are offering you the chance to work with our teams on a diverse client portfolio, enabling you to develop all the tax and accounting skills you need. This portfolio mainly consists of operating companies (subsidiaries of international groups or local companies), as well as holding companies active across various sectors.
- You are in your final year of a master’s degree in economics or management at a university or higher education institution and you are looking for a minimum 3-month end-of-study internship. A specialisation in accounting or taxation would be considered an asset;
- You have good people skills, you like to work as part of a team and you are eager to dive into a major company project where your energy, analytical skills, discipline and intellectual curiosity will guarantee success;
- You are flexible and independent, and you can adapt to sudden changes in working patterns;
- You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.