We are Looking for “Internal Auditors” Young, Energetic and having industrial experience. Only Sialkot Resident can apply for this opportunity.
- Timely execution of internal audits in accordance with the Daily, Monthly & Annual Audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessment in established/required timeline.
- Develop, perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations given by Manager Audit and Management.
- Review the suitability of internal control design and suggest improvements with a roll out plan.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Daily Audit of Accounts Department area wise.
- Daily & Monthly Audit of all Payment vouchers, general vouchers, Bank & Vendor Ledger Reconciliation.
- Excellent skills on Internal Audit, Internal Controls.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Command on Microsoft Office Suite and ERP Systems knowledge and familiarity.