Finance Analyst from Retail
I am currently recruiting a Finance Analyst from retail to work for a retail company company based in South West London. This is a permanent position.
I am currently recruiting a Finance Analyst from retail to work for a retail company company based in South West London. My client sells high end clothing and is a leading player in the FMCG space.
Financial Analyst from retail
- Monthly Performance Reporting
· Production of management accounts and key variance analysis across all online and offline marketing channels
· Coordinate the Balance sheet reconciliations and reporting processes, with the General Accounting
· Develop and maintain an improved set of processes and controls partnering with management and
leveraging support from the wider finance team
· On-going capture of risk and ops within Marketing expenditure through coordination of all key
stakeholders and owns communication with FP&A and Senior Mgt.
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
· Producing, developing and maintaining of budgets and quarterly forecasts for marketing expenditure
· Working closely and coordinating the production of Retail, Online & Multi channel customer KPI's,
supporting the Marketing Finance Manager with on-going analysis of Customer KPI's
· Manage the Performance Marketing budget (across Paid Search, Affiliates & SEO) - ensuring the
teams are well set up to achieve trade targets and accessing efficiency KPIs with teams
· Developing and evaluating commercial KPIs and objectives and driving effective oversight and
commercial decision making
· Delivering consistent and compelling weekly business updates that provide concise, fact-based
diagnostics regarding business performance, thereby facilitating timely decision-making.
· Reviewing investment opportunities within Paid Marketing by assessing Payback, ROCE, EBITDA
· Ad-hoc support for marketing division to improve decision making & ensure effectiveness of marketing
The successful candidate must have:
- Exposure to the duties above
- Must be studying the ACCA/CIMA/Equivalent
- Be able to travel to South West London
The successful candidate will be paid between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. They also offer a study support package and a competitive benefits package.