Financial Reporting Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a well-established luxury consumer goods brand based in central London.
My client is a global fashion house, well-known in the industry and going through a sustained period of growth. They have grown successfully by finding ambitious, high-calibre people who share the same passion and values that they hold when designing their products - namely heritage, innovation and zero compromises.
Through the creation of iconic products and design they seek to stretch what's possible from a creative perspective.
They are based in central London.
This Financial Reporting Manager role will support with the financial reporting requirements for the European region. This high profile position will be involved with interesting, complex accounting and tax issues and will play an integral part in the financial agenda for the region.
This individual will interface with auditors, accountants and interact with multiple functional areas in Europe, Asia and the United States to obtain information and support for the reports. This individual should have the drive and business savvy to effectively resolve any issues that arise in connection with the statutory reports.
Further detail available on request
The successful Financial Reporting Manager will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification - either ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- International experience - IFRS
- Practice-trained background desirable
- Experience working with US companies desirable
- Experience working within the retail sector desirable
- 2nd European language desirable
- Hands-on experience producing financial statements highly advantageous
- Ability to multi task and be flexible regarding changing priorities and tight deadlines; and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform critical analysis and thinking, prioritise and problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This role will be based 2/3 days in the office and the remaining days can be worked from home.
Exceptional compensation package including:
- Basic salary between £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus potential up to 10%
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Multibrand discounts
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Private healthcare
- Dental care
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to take days off to go volunteering