We are now looking for an experienced Chief Accountant to ensure full ownership and control of financial activities in the BSC, for the designated partner region, and enabling the BSC to provide quality and timely services in line with SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Supports the understanding and ensures the compliance of the EMEA and BSC strategic initiatives.
- Works with cross functional BSC teams and regional staff to ensure the end to end financial processes in the overall BSC with special focus on the FAC operational areas. Delivers financial reporting outcomes and that financial processes run correctly at all times in accordance with SLA’s and as measured by the monthly service reports.
- Supports the Service Delivery Manager to ensure partners are delighted by the services that are being delivered, measured through the Partner Satisfaction Surveys, ensuring there is relevant feedback received from the partners and all actions are taken to deliver improvement opportunities on the managed area.
- Works individually and collectively together with partners as a team to improve processes continuously and to drive standardisation.
- Continuously improve the financial operations of the BSC for the specified partner countries and unlocks cross functional barriers in the processes as well.
- Supports transfer projects to ensure complete and robust knowledge is gained and then re-align or increase resources in order to deliver the new services.
- Ensures that teams are documenting processes correctly for on-going service delivery in line with the SOX requirements, reviewing, approving and ensuring documentation is correct.
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in development of any financial forecasts or plans and subsequent delivery of financial targets (for the managed Financial Accounting area only).
- Responsible for all journal entries posted, reports or communication issued to partners and/or customers.
- Responsible for flagging issues timely to the line manager.
- Accountable for account reconciliations assigned to him/her.
- Making decisions and keeping deadlines according to the SLA.
- Responsible for aligning with compliance rules, especially SOX