Assistant Management Accountant
This permanent role is looking for a focused Assistant Management Accountant who is ideally part Qualified in their ACCA/CIMA studies. The successful candidate will report into the finance manager.
This International Manufacturing and production company have a great reputation as a local employer of choice in the Harpenden area and are guided by a senior management team with this role reporting into the Finance Manager who is requiring an Assistant Management Accountant. They offer great benefits and have an open door culture which drives continuous improvement.
This Assistant Management Accountant role is for a part qualified accountant, with experience in preparing management accounts, budgeting, P&L, forecasting, cost. This position will also be required to support the accounts receivable and accounts payable team in process improvement and other areas.
- Reporting into the Finance Manager
- Posting journals
- balance sheet reconciliations
- Other key duties include supporting with the preparation and reconciliations of the monthly payroll, as well as external stakeholder management of annual auditors and management of the sales ledger.
Key Skills and person specification:
- Part qualified ACCA/ CIMA Studier
- Management accounts experience
- Excellent IT skills - with Intermediate Excel ability (pivot tables, V-Lookups, SUMIFS)
- SAP/Sage experience/knowledge would be an advantage
- An analytical and organised approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Competitive package
- 25 days annual leave
- pension scheme
- Life assurance
- On site parking
- Study support
- Annual discretionary bonus