Team Leader, OTC Swap Derivative
Summary: Individual will be part of Insurance Swap Derivative team within larger group of Fund Accounting Group.
Who we are looking for: Looking for 7 to 10 years of experience in OTC Swap products and Fund Accounting background, also candidate should be flexible and ready to work in Night Shift (07:00 PM IST – 04:00 AM IST)
Why this role is important to us:
The main function of the role is: Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Shared Services/COEs, outsource partners, Client Service, other business units as needed to ensure seamless processing according to the policies, to ensure Swap Trade booking and reconciliation that all SLAs are met.
Analysts interact with several business partners and organizations both internally and externally. Responsibilities include Trade Processing, Trade Corrections, Reconciliation, Control Procedures, and monitoring Clearance and Settlement of executed trades. Analysts work cohesively within a team environment dedicated to trade capture and reconciliation.
Core tasks for the team include:
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) management
- Process improvement
- Root Cause Analysis
- Trade Booking
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Self – Starter and ability to learn Quickly
It is expected that the individual will develop relationships with internal and external clients. Strong communication skills are a requisite for the role. Multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize amidst competing / conflicting priorities is fundamental effective delivery of the suite of services involved in this position. Candidate will develop and apply an understanding of applicable regulations and ensure the relevant control framework for these is adhered to.
Candidate should have strong knowledge on financial markets product and understanding of derivative trade lifecycle. Subject matter expertise in Derivative market especially swaps and swaptions.
- Able to accurately process a high volume of manual data entry in a variety of formats.
- Capable of identifying mistakes in processing and finding effective methods for processing corrections.
- Daily reconciliation of position breaks, income breaks and Market value breaks for Trading Operations.
- Capable to handle upward and downward stream queries effectively.
- Problem resolving abilities, adhere to the client deadlines, maintain 100% accuracy, see it say it (escalate/communicate), continuous learning and strive for new skills, do better every day.
- Good to understand financial products, Fixed Income products, accounting treatment.
- Ability to communication well with team members and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on day to day basis to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Flexible, quick learner and decision maker, self-discipline, analytical skills, assertive behavior and adaptable according to present business needs and operation demand.
- Initiator, driving transformation and process excellence and strictly adhere on deadlines.
- Well versed with time management and prioritization.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.