Tech Coord, Transfer Agency
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
- Responsible for organizing and assigning workflow and prioritizing tasks on a daily basis.
- Reviews inbound and outbound investor requests to determine type, priority and indexes
- Identify and escalate high priority workflow tasks
- Develops reporting for leadership on daily workflow management across multiple teams.
- Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit / function
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult
- Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Conducts preliminary analysis regarding resources and training g
- Responsible for direct interaction with clients, internal relationship managers and/or management
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas
- Work location: open to remote and/ or Hybrid
- Seasoned professional with a College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required. Transfer Agency experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required In-depth Functional / Industry knowledge is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Technical skills are required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.