Analyst Cash Management
If You're talented cash management who's gained some valuable experience in the treasury area, we can offer you the chance to grow up in our global company. Expect lots of support and encouragement while you're here. You'll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
As a Cash Management Analyst you will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of process responsibilities; build knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process.
More specifically, your role includes:
- Prepare detailed analysis of cash flows within an entity, combining information from several different data sources (both external and internal) and use historical trends
- Manage liquidity for entities without pooling agreement and make financial decisions (e.g. deposit, FX deals, swap, loan, etc.)
- Performing relevant follow-ups for reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Perform accounting activities accurately in line with the timetable
- Initiate and lead process improvement initiatives
- Taking a pro-active approach towards problems and accountability for delivering assigned activities
- Build trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on Your CV:
- English language min. B2/C1.
- Min. 1 year experience in the finance area.
- Accountancy knowledge, analytical skills, and attention to detail. Experience in Finance area will be an asset.
- Working level of MS Office user knowledge (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset.
- Flexible and cooperative approach.
- Strong team player, with effective communication, organization, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to organize and finalize different analytical tasks independently, with strong data accuracy and high quality.
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Cash Management process and associated risks & controls would be an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.