Finance Accounting Analyst
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Financial Accountant will partner with the Gallia Controllership team to manage finance for an internal Accenture business. In addition to playing this key strategy and analysis role, the successful candidate will lead, coach and develop a local team.
- Co-ordinate the month-end close process
- Work with the business to analyse and validate monthly results
- Assume responsibility for balance sheet control and monthly reconciliation review
- Provide finance expertise and ongoing support to the business
- Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assume responsibility for finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers and liquidations
- Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
- Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
- Work with management to drive succession planning and people development strategies
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support the preparation of the annual rate cards for the Gallia business.
- Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Working towards professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- ‘Customer First’ Mindset
- Proven track record of managing and developing a diverse team in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated responsibility for timely delivery of tasks to tight deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- SAP skills / French language an advantage
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.