Accounting Analyst with French
As an Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting activities for the French entities of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre within Procure to Pay (PTP) department.
What you will do:
- Accounting activities of PTP team;
- Manage account plan database and accounting schemes for accounting referential;
- Monitor pending entries in GL and balance sheet accounts;
- Month end closing activities and provisioning;
- Justification of the accounts;
- Proactive and demonstrate interest/ curiosity in exploring different sources for solving complex issues (active communication with colleagues and other departments).
- You are an University graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have 1-2 years of previous relevant experience in accounts payable/general accounting;
- You are a medium French speaker;
- Analytical skills;
- Intermediate Excel level.
Why Join Us
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.