Product Controller, Vice President #186747
Your field of responsibility
Product Control Analytic (PCAs) are responsible for ensuring complete, accurate and timely P+L and Balance Sheets by reconciling daily Front Office produced US GAAP P&L to the Firm’s Books & Records and executing on the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly analytical aspects of Product Control's primary role as the financial guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities.
This is a Hong Kong based role involves the following on the Structure Notes business
- supervisory review on PC daily, monthly and quarterly deliveries
- pre-trade valuation and risk approval
- review of new business
- SOX Control Framework
- Front to back relationship management
Your future colleagues
PC Analytics are responsible for consolidating core production and analytics processes. They solve for commonality, breaks silos, and deliver consistent approaches and output to meet minimum standards. PC Analytics aligns skills, reduces hand-offs and provides load balancing during month-end. They deliver results to the Business Finance Directors in a system / legal entity agnostic manner.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
PCA is looking for an individual with a strong academic background, who is a self-starter and can thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Work experience of 10+ years in financial industry
- Proven understanding of financial products and core Product Control processes
- Must be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show an outstanding attention to detail in all aspects of their work
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and analytical skills to enable them to develop-relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.