Liquidity Risk Audit Manager#188444
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and broad team. Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in New York or Raleigh we are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager with Liquidity risk experience.
- Opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- A substantial position for an experienced audit supervisor/manager with responsibility for the conduct of audits related to liquidity/ funding risks. In addition, you would be given the opportunity to participate in audits across all of the Bank’s business divisions.
- Manage a portfolio of audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize completing dedications to ensure delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Demonstrate effective risk awareness in order to ensure an appropriately targeted audit approach and emphasis of work performed.
- Effectively oversee and motivate audit teams, providing necessary oversight and mentorship to ensure the audit is completed against significant targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, and report clearance).
- Identify key issues affecting businesses under review, coordinating and cooperating with management practical recommendations and responses for the mitigation of associated risks. Identify potential solutions by exploring and analyzing diverse alternatives.
- Monitor the progress and resolution of exceptional audit recommendations.
- Demonstrate the ability to actively manage the department's relationship with key business partners through maintaining lines of communication, delivering on communicated timeframes and cultivating interaction with the business
- Lead coverage with the external auditors, ensuring that each party is not only aware of the other's work but also well briefed on areas of concern.
- Build expertise for specific areas within the Bank, rapidly growing personal and departmental awareness through dedicated ongoing monitoring and contribution during audits, and participation in various meeting forums and training sessions. Ensure appropriate department focus on the highest risks.
- Maintain subject matter expertise regarding liquidity and funding, including standard methodologies, new and upcoming regulations and key control processes.
- Together with the Head of Audit develop and execute a program of continuous risk and performance monitoring.
- Participation in the Bank’s related working groups of key initiatives.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
Your future colleagues
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as owning the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in liquidity management experience gained working in Audit, Risk or a Treasury function of a globally operating bank. Experience in consulting/auditing B3 rules (e.g. NSFR, LCR) and recovery and resolution planning would be desired.
- Excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of liquidity risk management and key - metrics is a requirement, additional knowledge, for example, interest rate risk in the banking book and intraday management would be an advantage.
- Exposure to risk-based audit methodologies within Financial Services.
- Detailed understanding of liquidity and funding frameworks and product knowledge in IB and Treasury products.
- Understanding in risk/audit issues and control matters is a plus!
- Strong communication skills and experience in liaising across departments and teams.
- Ability to operate autonomously, to drive a project / task forward and produce an end state product that can be presented to senior management with minimal required revision.
- Ability to present risk concepts and issues in a simple and concise way to diverse organizations.
- Hardworking, result oriented with the ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspective
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.