- Perform monthly journal booking in accordance with Corporate Policy
- Complete assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliation in accordance with Corporate Policy and minimize all reconciling items with aging greater than 60 days
- Involve in Trial Balance and CFR analysis and fluctuation commentary
- Highlight all problematic aging reconciliation items and update progress of resolving them
- Perform SOX and CSA as needed and ensure no repeat audit point
- Handle external and internal auditors schedule request and audit queries
- Involve in progress improvement and project
- Liaise / followup with IT on system interface issues which impacting system journal entries/ reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience in related field
- Audit experience is a plus
- Good computer knowledge of MS Office especially Excel. MS Access is an added advantage
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
Team lead responsibility for a regional or function accounting team
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.