Fixed Asset Analyst
Fixed Asset Analyst
Would you like to develop world-class Finance skills?
Are you passionate about leading the adoption of new clean energy technology?
Be part of our Finance Team
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
This role is part of the Fixed Assets group which rolls up to the Global Fixed Assets group. The Fixed Asset Accountant will provide support to the GFA Regional Lead based in Kuala Lumpur including the areas in rental fixed asset processing, reporting, fixed asset counts & compliance and audit.
As a Finance Specialist - Operational, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and clearing of open items in asset accounts
- Assisting with Fixed Asset processing and journal entry adjustments, also assets gain & Loss account reconciliation and clearing
- Involving in Month End Reporting analysis including Roll Forward reporting and Capital Expenditure reporting
- Providing timely support to functional groups including FP&A, Ops Support, Material groups involved in fixed asset processes.
- Monitoring, tracking of capital projects and ensuring compliance with processes
- Providing support for Internal/external audit and tax requests. Also involved in integration activities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree at least 4 years of experience in Finance.
- Have good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and good problem solving skill
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.