Financial Analysis Advisor
Financial Analysis Advisor
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Financial Analysis Advisor on our Dell Technologies APEX Custom team.
What you’ll achieve
As an Advisor, you will be responsible for financial analysis on Data Center Utility accounts, including managing several medium complexity and revenue generating Data Center Utility accounts. Working closely with sales, sales operations, and the delivery managers to build booking packages for new booking events with the assistance from the management team. They understand when to take escalations to leadership. On the corporate monthly/quarterly schedule, they build a financial package on all accounts they manage to meet financial reporting requirements. The Advisor must show an ability to multi-task and a sense of urgency.
- Manages financial operations, sales operations support and financial analysis on 4-8 medium complexity, medium revenue generating Data Center Utility accounts
- Understands when to take escalations to leadership and has ideas on the best path to closure
- Develops booking packages on all new booking events with the support of the management team
- Manages booking true up, true down status and validates system status on all sales orders
- Supports ad-hoc APEX Custom reporting needs for the Data Center Utility business
- Works closely with accounting to track monthly revenue and expense on accounts
- Manages pre-bill, purchase order and invoice communications with the customer
- Meets monthly/quarterly financial reporting business needs
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Analysis, Business Operations or Sales Operations
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to learn new enterprise applications quickly
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Business or related field
- SAP and Oracle experience
- Forecast modeling and data analytics experience preferred
- Understanding of as-a-service or consumption model offerings
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.