Investment Banking Auditor#185642
Your field of responsibility
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as owning the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding.
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and broad team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in [New York] we are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit, chipping in to annual audit planning
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions in our organization
- Engage in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control efficiency across the organization
- Manage and interact with a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and with the bank’s senior management
- Encourage and develop audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services!
- Equivalent experience of at least 6 years relating to audit, market and traded credit risk management or in the financial industry is advantageous!
- Outstanding understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Chip in with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills In English and can present in a simple and concise way
- Strong interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.