Senior Manager Finance Operations
See yourself in our team
CFS Finance & Fund Services (F&FS) are a support function within CFS. Our purpose is Protecting and creating value, for great value and we have centered how we will do this around five pillars being Customer, People, Execution, Financial, and Risk.
Do work that matters
- Drive culture and ensure behaviors are consistent with the values and a team that seeks to lower costs, improve efficiencies by identifying opportunities to simplify, standardise, automate or outsource, with all levels within the Group
- Foster a collaborative and high performing team culture, and display leadership e.g. by coaching other team members to build on strengths and support development
- Accountable for the CFS payroll function and outsourced arrangement with a managed service provider, ensuring timely and accurate pay cycles while working with the HR Operations team to ensure data integrity
- Ensure relevant HR policies and legislative requirements are monitored and changes applied, when required including regulatory reporting
- Accountable for the AP / AR function, including and not limited to processing payments such as TSA, international invoices, fund payments not processed through FMS, ad-hoc payments unable to be paid by the business (ie Oracle workflow) , administration of CommBiz and Oracle AR/AP modules
- Credit card management, Supplier management, and engaging with Treasury on Cash management
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- 7+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree qualification and postgraduate accounting qualification (CA, CPA, or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability in building strong customer relationships based on credibility, rapport, and trust
- Strong commercial acumen with a strategic mindset and proven experience influencing senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to cut through complex issues with superior written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity interests you, APPLY NOW!
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash considerations of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 14/10/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.