Credit Collection Specialist
- Manage Credit Risk Review & Order Control
- Perform Collection for the Assigned Portfolio.
- Provides support to Credit Team Leader in preparation of Cash Calls and participates as required
- Key contact for business/customer interactions for the portfolio assigned
- Reviews Annual Credit Segmentation for determining any collection strategy changes, recommends to Business Credit for alignment with the Business and updates.
- Timely Follow-up with attention to details, ability to Make Clear and Concise Decisions based on analysis.
- Provide guidance to functional counterparts (business team) on matters involving exposure and risk associated with commercial credit accounts.
- Be a part of process improvement with all aspects of Credit and Collections.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Credit, Collection & Risk Assessment
- Should have handled Critical Business Portfolios for Collection and Risk Assessment
- Hands on experience on SAP would be an added advantage
- Supporting Credit & Collection projects
- Excel advanced level knowledge
- Prior Experience in a high-volume environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Quick learner
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Team Player