WHY AWR Lloyd
Our mission for over two decades has been to act as a catalyst for economic development, sustainability and greater security in the Indo-Pacific region, through supporting our clients in the design, development, execution and communication of innovative and value-creating strategies.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- The Manager will be expected to have demonstrated expertise during his/her career regarding natural capital solutions, and eager to leverage existing network to advance this practice.
- The Manager will be required to manage teams for both advisory solutions with corporate clients, as well as work with AWR Lloyd's affiliated company, Syngenera, to advance natural capital investments.
- The Manager will support the Managing Director of I4S, as well as other MDs, in achieving key metrics regarding client and staff satisfaction/retention, business and service development.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in relevant fields
- Master's degree in Finance, Business, Natural Resources or related fields
- Creative thinking and those willing to challenge existing preconceptions
- Proficient in English (written, spoken and reading) and Bahasa
- Demonstrable expertise in sustainability, natural resources, climate strategy, financial analysis