This is a newly created role, due to expansion and growth for a part qualified accountant to join a growing and evolving business based in West London.
My client is an international business boasting an enviable culture, a great take to flexibility and a passion for developing their staff. They have an international presence and have developed their services in over 15 countries.
The role will involve, but not be limited to:
Provide timely, accurate and reconciled accounting information for the group to support the
production of management information and financial statements.
* Review the monthly management accounts from local accountants and ensure the financial
information received is understood and correct.
* Working closely with local accountant to ensure that all reporting and tax requirements are
prepared and reviewed within tight deadlines.
* Running the month-end close process, including the posting of specific manual journals.
* Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis including bank reconciliation.
* Understanding, raising sales invoices and posting of intercompany transactions.
* Assist with monthly consolidated management accounts: profit or loss statement and
* Consolidate and review of regional P&Ls' explaining any variances.
* Responsible for reviewing cash balances and highlighting when intercompany transfers are
The successful candidate must:
- Be part qualified with the view to become qualified
- Have month end accounting and reporting knowledge
- Have strong systems skills - Excel and ideally Cognos
- Be a clear communicator and able to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Able to work a minimum of 2/5 days in the office
Fantastic benefits and progression available - apply to find out more :-)