Senior Administrator - Executive Compensation Services
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Innovative and efficient compensation arrangements often provide the competitive edge that an employer needs. Our Performance & Reward Management team delivers complete, pragmatic solutions in this rapidly developing area. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for the team and their clients in addition to being proactive and forward thinking.
- Experience and detailed understanding of Excel and the use of complex formulas
- Familiar with Employee Benefit Trust (EBT) structures and the companies using compensation plans to incentivise and retain their staff
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Collaborate with your team to effectively manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare resolutions for companies and trusts as required
- Be aware of current industry issues e.g. changes in legislation
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and all ITG policies and procedures
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager
- Be prepared to review other team member’s work
- Pro-actively and effectively manage, diarise and prioritize your daily workloads
- Assume responsibility of a portfolio of clients
- Ensure client records are clearly, accurately and consistently updated with all correspondence and ensure client records are updated promptly to reflect transactions undertaken on the structures
- Monitor client structures and be aware of internal policies and procedures with regards to changes to the structures
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and team members. Ensuring all client requests are dealt with promptly and our client service standards are maintained
- Maintain client documents with integrity
- Manage internal and external relationships, conducting and attending meetings as appropriate
- Prepare and submit statutory returns and ensure the regulatory deadlines for your client portfolio and those of the team are met
- Ensure that company statutory records and statutory database/register are kept up to date
To ensure compliance with the firm’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standard
People & Team
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Be responsible and approachable when discussing relevant activities with senior team members
- Provide new innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Manage and assist with defining policies and procedures specific to the team
- Provide support and supervise ad hoc projects the team are responsible for
- Supervise and assist in the training and mentoring of any Trainee Administrator and Administrator allocated to them, providing regular informal feedback and identifying any additional training needs to the relevant Manager / Associate Director
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are billed correctly
- Ensure timely debt collection and debt recovery
- Ensure you meet your chargeability targets for the year and contribute to the department’s financial targets.
- Be mindful of potential sales opportunities and opportunities to review existing fee levels
Skills & Expertise
- Hold/work towards ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Be pro active and forward thinking when reviewing procedures
- Strong Excel skills
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Strong academic background
- Ability to understand, inspire and develop others
- Effective communicator and good organisational skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Computer literate
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.