Client Service Operations, Officer
Who we are looking for
Responsible for ensuring that assigned clients are completely satisfied with State Street service levels. Responsibilities include exception oversight, fund event management, nightly NAV production reviews, client interaction, consulting with client and internally on client experience projects, new product types and workflows, industry event coordination. Candidates must possess the ability to flourish in a team environment in a leadership role.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Operations, Officer you will
- Responsible for the day to day management and successful long-term relationships of assigned accounts
- Responsible for managing a team(s) of client relationship employees
- Begins to focus on strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term relationships
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction
- Works closely with internal teams and clients
- Facilitates communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment
- Works with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities
- May be responsible for client retention and revenue expansion through existing services and cross sell
- Identifies potential barriers to exit through strategic value-added services
- Provides overall project management for client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation
- Manages internal and client expectations
- Manages conversion/start-up of new client relationships with input/contact from AVP or VP
- Prepares internal risk and compliance profiles, responds to inquiries from client auditors and periodically reviews client invoices for accuracy
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
- Must possess leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry.
- Working Hours will be between 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- US holiday coverage, rotating shifts
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.