Assurance Services - Associate - Service Delivery Center
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Assurance Services – Associate - Service Delivery Center
EY’s Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing US-based resources who work closely with our experienced client serving professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our US-based clients. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges, come join our dynamic team!
Your key responsibilities
As the Assurance Associate, you will execute and document standardized procedures to support audit engagements in accordance with EY audit methodologies and interact closely with and report to the Assurance Advanced Associate.
Skills and attributes for success
- Executes and documents standardized procedures under direction of Assurance Advanced Associate
- Documents clearly and accurately the execution of procedures as defined
- Executes standardized procedures in a timely fashion to meet client service team deadlines, and manages expectations regarding the timing of related deliverables
- Timely communicates identified exceptions or non-reoccurring situations to the Assurance Advanced Associate for resolution
- Ensures quality in delivering client service by executing procedures as prescribed and informing the Assurance Advanced Associate of the status of audit procedures
- Follows well-defined processes, procedures and protocols. Unusual non-reoccurring situations are further reviewed with the Assurance Advanced Associate, as needed.
- Analyzes evidence, reaches conclusions, identifies non-compliance while applying a balanced view.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Associate degree in any business-related major or any degree with at least 6 hours of accounting
- Minimum of 2-years experience in related job competency
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts
- Ability to consistently follow standardized procedures
- Attention to detail and diligence in resolution of issues
- Ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task on projects and assignments
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Proficient MS Office skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new software tools
What we look for
You should be flexible and able to juggle multiple responsibilities, including delivery of exceptional quality work. You’ll be a self-starter, motivated, and will value sharing best practices in executing the work across accounting and auditing concepts.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 10 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.