About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of financial matters for Malaysia
Key Exposures and Learnings:
- Review of financial and management reports
- Handles all aspect of costing functions
- Yearly insurance renewal
- Revise of yearly tax estimate for Group of companies.
- Prepare and present budgets, accounts, and full financial statements
- Business feasibility study for expansion project.
- Undertake financial statement analysis and assist strategic planning function.
- Manage and control cash flow, budget and expenditure.
- Deals with tax agents and auditors, suppliers etc.
To succeed in the Finance Manager job, you will need to have professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW, or etc).
- Minimum 6 years in Finance function.
- Possess excellent communication, organization and inter-personal skills.
- Good Proficiency in English
- Good command of the financial reporting standards (FRS)
This manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and market known, they’ve won many awards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-2303 7005 to discuss this new opportunity.