Assistant Finance Manager (e-commerce)
About the Assistant Finance Manager (e-commerce) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting a business unit with a regional remit.
- Manage, lead, train and develop a team of junior staffs on their day-to-day operations activities.
- Business partner with business heads from logistics & warehouse as well as sales & procurement.
- Develop, implement and coordinate new or existing finance internal controls, policies or processes whichever are appropriate to achieve maximum financial efficiency.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Build and implement reporting tools for product costing & sales analysis to identify business performance metrics.
- Liaise and coordinate with business partners such as bankers, auditor, tax agencies and company secretary etc for all financial and statutory matters.
- Participate in the budget and cash flow planning. Ensure we have adequate funds to meet all our payment obligations and maximises returns on our excess cash.
- Ensure compliance with established international accounting standards and local laws as well as group internal control policies.
- Review and ensure all local or foreign tax submissions are handled properly.
- Prepare financial reports on a monthly basis as well as lead and participate in group interim and annual financial audit.
To succeed in the Assistant Finance Manager (e-commerce) role, you must need to have a good command of English and work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or partial qualification in professional degree.
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in Finance and Accounting position. Experience in E-commerce industry would be preferred.
- Good command of both Possess strong stakeholder management and commitment to work.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and complex matters.
- Independent, mature and capable to excel in a fast-paced environment.
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their office. This company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Assistant Finance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please send your CV to Soon Yee at email to SoonYee.Woo@robertwalters.com.my