HR Accounting Specialist
- Understanding on employee related liabilities and their accounting treatment.
- Analyze the calculations for appropriateness and process the journal requests received from payroll operations.
- Manage functional mail box and live up to TAT.
- Maintain customized procedure list for each country covering accounting guidance.
- IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines.
- Review both B/S & P/L accounts which fall under ERL scope and analyze the impact.
- Perform monthly reconciliations in blackline with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting.
- SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from ERL perspective.
- Process manual journal entries relating to payroll transactions received from operations team
- Perform clearings for bank shadow accounts for transaction relating to payroll posting
- Clear open items in payroll accounts on monthly basis
- Manual MJEV control for postings =&> 1million $
- Support audit process as part of year end closing activity
- Perform Flux analysis for all Payroll related Accounts (Balance Sheet & P&L)
- Readiness to pick up project assignments per requirement with timely actions & high quality.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- M.com / MBA / ICWA inter/ /CA inter with 3 years full time experience of Payroll or Employee related liability accounting
- CMA (or) CA with 1 (or) 2 years of full time accounting experience
- SAP (FI) end user experience & accounting knowledge.
- Should have working experience on Ms. Excel & Power point
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Accounting flow in payroll area & R2R domain.
- Well versed with conference calls & timely e-mail action up.
Desired to have:
- Macro set-up & Data analyze skills
- Good Multitasking, prioritization, time management skills
Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environmentSkills
- Good accounting knowledge in payroll and R2R domain
- Good verbal & written communication skill
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.