Experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant in Transfer Pricing
A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You'll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You'll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
We are looking for professionals to join our interesting and challenging projects in Tax department.
- Degree in finance, economics, accounting
- Experienced Consultant 1+ years of experience in Transfer Pricing
- Senior Consultant 3+ years of experience in Transfer Pricing
- Knowledge of Taxation
- Excellent working knowledge of English as well as Ukrainian and Russian languages: both written and verbal
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
- Ambitious and career-minded
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.