Senior Associate - Accounting
- You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be responsible for the accounting process and all related activities except for the review stage.
- You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- You’ll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds reporting them to the Principal in the event that any tasks cannot be executed.
- As a Partly/Qualified Accountant and dealing with more complex accounting work, it's important to share your knowledge and experience with less experienced colleagues to assist in their development.
- Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Partly/Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.