CH SMAS Process Owner
As the company evolves into 2 new companies: New GSK and New CH, there is a need for a new role within the CH SMAS team to support SMAS GPO activities relating to the CH SMAS organisation. Currently, in GSK, this service is provided by a single SMAS GPO team which serves both the Pharma and Consumer sites within GSK. This role will be the single point of contact for SMAS globally in the new CH.
This role will be based in Poland and although initially the role, will temporarily report, into the existing GSK PSC GPO Lead, with the separation activity the role will move into the new CH SMAS within the new CH organisation with effect 1.1.2022.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of CH SMAS Process Owner.
The role holder will drive standardization and best practice mindset across the future CH SMAS Hubs by ensuring activity is in the right place and operating effectively including the roll-out of training programmes to ensure the right capability in the team.
SMAS Bots maintenance and close collaboration with RPA Team will be also required.
How you will contribute to our success?
CH SMAS Process Owner key responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a Process Expert on production accounting processes (MUV, Recoveries, Reporting, Costing, Quality, ICT) and related systems (SAP, SIERA, ICT, RPA);
- Build in-depth SMAS processes & system knowledge to support SMAS Teams on issue resolution, including identification of workaround to mitigate the impact and agreeing on the right level of escalation and working with MERP Functional Consultant, GPO (Global Process Owner)s and CRC on root cause analysis, workaround and risk mitigation;
- Maintain/Develop clear RACI’s for all SMAS processes in conjunction with Site and other relevant stakeholders ensuring activity is in the right location and being performed in the right manner. challenge non-value adding activity.
- Drive process improvement & standardisation, i.e. identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement for production accounting processes to impact positively KPIs, Cost to Serve & Customer experience;
- Support key deliverables of key initiatives as required
- Responsible for BOT maintenance - master data maintenance as well considering other changes in the business, process, system, reporting requirements,
- Work with the RPA team to troubleshoot any issues and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner
- Work with M-ERP core to ensure optimal use of M-ERP functionality
- Link into relevant CH Forums such as M-ERP CoP, C&C to ensure changes in system landscape is accurately reflected in the SMAS ways of working and cascaded across the Global CH SMAS network accordingly.
- Identify and promote best practices to standard practices across the SMAS teams;
- Ensuring training material, process documentation and other supporting material are maintained for all processes
- Provide training to SMAS Team in respective HUBs to increase process knowledge and support new tools or initiatives of process changes;
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues as appropriate;
- Engage on customer and/or performance process challenges;
- Coordinate M-ERP implementation projects from a SMAS point of view
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Professional finance qualification is preferred (e.g. ACCA/CIMA or local equivalent)
- Previous experience of working in the area of production accounting, reporting or controlling for a substantial size company is mandatory, including demonstration of problem-solving
- Previous experience of working with SAP mandatory
- Experience in working on a Process or Technology improvement project
- Experience as Super User or Subject Matter Expert for are of specialization preferred
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Environment
- Industry experience would be a bonus
- Capable of thinking beyond the immediate area of responsibility
- Flexibility and can-do attitude, drive to ensure that task is achieved
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluency in English
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to identify & resolve problems
- Self-motivated and display initiative in solving problems
- Disciplined, robust organization skills, ability to plan & manage workload
- Actively seek to improve process making them more effective & efficient with the use of technology
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact with & influence providers and customers remotely
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams and reconcile cultural differences
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to accomplish objectives with minimal supervision
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Flexible work solutions - up to 80% of remote work
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.