Accounts Receivable Analyst (perm)
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your ideal job… Just be prepared to dream big!
The Apple Finance team based in Cork supports all functions of the Apple business including the European Logistics, Manufacturing and Asia /Pac Operations, European Technical Support, Retail, iTunes and Apple Store.
Apple’s business is constantly evolving and growing to meet market demands.
We are seeking a person to join the team, who will take an active role in the finance activities associated with the European region. You will become a member of the wider Finance team with regional interactions. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
In this role, you'll be responsible for ensuring all customer payments due are received and matched accurately on receipt, resolving customer’s financial queries, and detailing & taking action where payment is not received.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skillsRelevant qualifications an advantageExperience in a fast paced, dynamic environmentSelf Starter who is motivated, flexible and capable of working on own initiativeAR Experience requiredFluency in English is requiredPrevious experience in reporting and the use of reporting software similar to Tableau an advantage
- Proactive Customer Management to prevent accounting becoming overdue
- Address AR issues and call out where appropriate
- Statement reconciliations
- Managing overdue payments
- Resolving discrepancies (bank, business and customer contact)
- Daily Order Release activities
- Metrics Reporting
- Support of Critical issues to the Credit Team
- Provide excellent customer services to both external & internal customers i.e. Credit Managers, Credit Team, Cash Apps team and Order Management
- Month end activities
- Ensuring all activities are completed in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Covering collections for multiple regions as required
Education & Experience
- Relevant degree preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.