Enterprise Center of Excellence (eCoE) Team Member
At Roche, our Finance Centers of Excellence have led the way in breaking down silos, removing hierarchies, and working in new ways. We’ve learned from our successes and from the things that haven’t gone so well. We’re better equipped to look at interfaces and synergies, and to understand the risks of creating new silos. Now is the time to build on those learnings, shifting from a divisional/functional approach to an enterprise approach with an Enterprise Center of Excellence (eCoE).
The eCoE will focus on three areas delivering a high-level of financial expertise, innovative insights, and an entrepreneurial mindset that enables agility and flexibility for stakeholders. The eCoE will be a talent engine for Finance through capability building and network building.
There are three focus areas within eCoE:
- Financial Backbone
- Digital Innovation
- Analytics and Insights
While there are three focus areas and clusters, we are not seeking to create silos. We are looking for individuals who display the Finance Mindset & Behaviors, and will support a living organism that will leverage the business knowledge and financial expertise of the network to deliver exceptional results for Finance and Roche. Team members will partner with RSS, FEPs and the Business to deliver many of Finance's core processes and deliverables while also driving process scaling/simplification/harmonization and progressing our digital ambition. Ensuring business continuity is a must.
As a member of eCoE, you will bring a strong technical expertise (relative to your experience) together with the ability to work in a self-aligning team with minimal hierarchy. You will be a catalyst for the Finance transformation and work effectively as an influencer, and leaning in as coach and catalyst to the Finance network as needed. You have a passion to pilot new approaches and constructively challenge the status quo. You can tolerate ambiguity.
A Bachelor degree is required, and an MA/MBA is preferred.
The key skills include:
- Proven technical, collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity that is inspirational to others
- Ability to navigate through a complex, broad and diverse organization
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Key capabilities for each Focus area
Planning + Analytics & Insights
- Analytical mindset and ability to communicate data-driven insights
- Interpreting quantitative data and qualitative information
- Analysing data that is generated through advanced analytics solutions
- Data management and integration and/or data infrastructure and design
- Hypothesis generation and testing
- Deliver compliant high quality financials
- Solid understanding of finance processes and systems
- Ability to work across Divisions and Functions, working E2E with an enterprise view
- Experience scaling, streamlining, harmonizing financial processes and systems
- Experience with global systems and process architecture at Roche
- Experience with integrating financial planning or establish end to end processes on a global scale
- Passionate about digital transformation and catalyzing those changes across the network
The roles are location agnostic provided there is a Roche affiliate in the country you are located in. Certain considerations are going to be made related to where our main stakeholders/interfaces are located, to ensure we cover time/zones needs.
Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Roche Products Ltd. At Roche Products we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building a diverse and flexible working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age. We recognise the importance of flexible working and will review all applicants’ requests with care. At Roche difference is valued and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.