Finance Intern (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
- Assist Finance in the transition to SAP implementation project;
- Attend trainings on SAP;
- Help with training preparation for managers and up;
- Complete and revise configuration templates;
- Revise results of the testing phase;
- Prepare and revise documentation for Go-Live;
- Analyze KPIs before, during and after Go-Live;
- Present specific and analyzed documentation to the finance team;
- Prepare/Analyze ad-hoc reports to support control during the entire project.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management;
- Fluent in English and French, skills in other languages being also an asset;
- Proactive, detailed oriented, able to meet deadlines, willing to help / solve issues;
- Team player and strong communication skills;
- Ability to thrive in hands-on changing environment;
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required (Filters, Vlookup, Pivot table …).
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.