Capital and Liquidity Reporting Specialist, Digibank
Get to know our Team:
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
Get to know the Role:
- Reporting to the Financial controller this role will be responsible for establishing, testing and maintaining capital and liquidity reporting related policies, processes, and systems for the Digibank
- Design and implement technology systems, automated workflows, controls, and processes for regulatory reporting in line with MAS regulations
- Timely and accurate delivery of regulatory reporting returns to MAS per defined frequency post proper control checking and review procedures are in place
- Establish controls and processes to monitor compliance with regulatory ratios, and alert management for necessary actions
- Keeping abreast of regulatory updates/ changes / new requirements and providing input for feedback to MAS where applicable
- Continual assessment of processes, outputs, and controls to progress the function toward best practice operational excellence
- Assist with year-end audit/liaison, financial and management reporting, and other ad hoc-assignments as required
The must haves:
- You have the Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility required to work at Digibank.
- You have at least 10 years experience in banking particularly in regulatory reporting
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of capital and liquidity related MAS principles/rules, practices and procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Willing to take on new challenges and be adaptive to a fast-growing and dynamic start-up environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to work under pressure and tight schedules, cope with several tasks simultaneously, and be deadline-oriented
- Creativity and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments and problem solver in a complex environment
- Structured thought process, self-initiative, and strong analytical abilities
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.