Finance Operations Analyst, GrabAds
Get to know our Team:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like you to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
As a Business Operations Associate (Finance) of GrabAds, you will define and implement strategies, tools, and processes to collect, report, analyze, and communicate business intelligence and metrics to various teams throughout Grab.
You’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance to improve the end to end processes around the acquisition, service delivery, invoicing, collection, and financial reconciliation of our customer engagements.
The day-to-day activities:
- Design and implement scalable solutions, tools, and processes across Sales, Operations, and Finance functions to improve efficiency, accuracy, and service level adherence of the Order to Cash (OTC) process
- Ensure that monthly invoicing operations are carried out in an accurate and timely manner
- Collect and transform relevant operational data from various sources from the business (automated and manual systems) into billing, cost, and other financial templates for month end financial recording and invoicing.
- Reconcile Sales Pipeline with actual delivery information for improved business forecasting and performance.
- Perform various tasks related to processing of billing and intercompany (inclusive of netting and settlement activities) transactions, including investigation, resolution, collection, and escalation of issues in a timely manner
The must haves:
- 2-6 years in sales operations or process improvement roles, preferably with experience in Order to Cash (OTC) Process
- Experience leveraging sales enablement and data visualisation tools (Salesforce, Power BI / Tableau)
- Experience in designing, implementing, and enforcing cross functional processes
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot table, Index Match, If functions etc.)
- Written and Verbal English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.