Manager / Assistant Manager - Group Risk, Regional Advance Risk Modeling
- Risk Analytics Capability-Front end Monitoring
i. Support with production of data to ensure accuracy of monthly retail scorecard monitoring.
ii. Produce reports and analytics for Business rules governance: Quarterly BRO (including LSO) review/performance.
iii. Timely and accurate report submission to relevant parties.
- Risk Analytics Capability – Back end Monitoring
i. Develop/improve capability to review and track segments/models developed.
ii. Back-end monitoring including AR, PD, LGD and EAD performance.
- Participate in relevant projects for CIMB Group and its subsidiaries
- Effectiveness & Adequacy of Risk Management Controls
i. Internal audit and compliance
ii. External audit and regulators
iii. Effectiveness partnership with key stakeholders
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science / Computer Science / Economics from reputable universities
- Sound knowledge in Credit risk management or MIS knowledge from banking industry
- Knowledge of SAS would be advantageous
- Ability to multitask and be independent