Junior Accountant, Fund Services (PE/RE)
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The Accounting team is responsible for the efficient and timely maintenance of the books and records of alternative investment fund vehicles; the generation of net asset value statements; and the management of capital transactions. The team works closely with the corporate secretarial, financial reporting and investor services teams to ensure a seamless service delivery to clients.
Junior Fund Accountant is responsible for supporting the Client Accountants and Senior Client Accountants in service delivery for a portfolio of complex alternative investment fund structures administered by TMF and reviewing the teams output to ensure the highest level of accounting service is delivered to clients.
- Ensure all time is recorded correctly onto the time recording system on a daily basis.
- Respond to client communications allocated on a timely basis.
- Prepare work to a high standard to maintain the Company’s corporate image.
- Attend all relevant training courses to ensure ongoing professional development.
- Comply with all of the Company’s procedures and policies.
- Ensure personal compliance with policies and regulations.
- Ensure that the rules, regulations and procedures are adhere to at all times.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between individual members of the team.
- Perform all tasks delegated in a timely manner, seeking guidance when necessary.
- Responsibility for client portfolios.
- Undertake and assist with the sections workloads as necessary and when required.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company.
- Make positive suggestions as to how effective changes can be made to improve the procession of the workflow.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (C1)
- Basic experience with fund accounting
- Basic knowledge about Private Equity/Real estate funds will be a plus
- A service oriented disposition and the capacity to manage time of self
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Free English language courses
- Access to a language platform with 9 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity project