At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Brief description: we are looking for a qualified professional to record business transactions, and provide financial advice to its management; focused on ensuring the financial and operational activities of the company are correctly recorded, controlled & monitored and that management have the information necessary to make informed business decisions.
- Maintaining accounting records on a daily basis in accordance with UA and US GAAP requirements
- Review of primary suppliers’ documents, ensuring a timely processing and control of payments to suppliers
- Assistance with bank payments (preparing payment orders in the banking system, foreign currency conversion)
- Assistance with payroll calculation, processing and reporting
- Maintenance sub-ledgers (Payables, Cash Accounting, Intercompany transactions, Fixed Assets) and a General Ledger in Oracle as per US GAAP standards
- Month-end closure as per US GAAP
- Day to day liaison with the Corporate FP&A, Accounting teams
- English knowledge (upper-intermediate, fluent speech and writing)
- Degree in accounting/finance/economics
- Min 3-year of relevant experience with US GAAP/IFRS
- Experience with Oracle ERP system is advantageous
- Good knowledge of UA GAAP,
- Experience with local accounting ERP system (BAS, 1C)
- IT or international company experience is an advantage
- ACCA/IFRS certificate, audit experience with BIG4 is an advantage
- Strong MS Office, GSuite skills
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry.
- Professional and stable working environment.
- The latest technology and equipment you need.
- English classes with native speakers.
- Corporate events.
- Weekly team activities, in-office yoga, and much more.
- 28 calendar days for vacation and up to 5 paid days off.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, you’ll never stay hungry with us!