At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Brief description: we are looking for a responsible, detail-oriented and forward-looking person to supervise and work with the accounting team to complete accounting assignments within agreed timelines, to ensure that the company is operating efficiently and effectively and meeting all reporting obligations
- Accounting and bookkeeping (payables, fixed assets, intangible assets, cash accounting, intercompany transactions and other) in accordance with UA and US GAAP
- Preparing/reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations
- Preparation and timely submission of tax returns, VAT declarations, and statistics reports
- Statutory financial statements preparation and filing
- Payroll calculation and processing, payroll reporting (Tax Report on Personal Income Tax and Unified Social contribution, applications for sick leave and maternity allowance transfer; vacations, sick leaves, business trips, etc.)
- Ensuring a timely processing and control of payments to suppliers
- Preparing payment orders in the banking system, foreign currency conversion
- Reporting to the parent company in US GAAP, including maintenance of Oracle ledgers
- Preparation of audit requests and ongoing support in a course of external audits
- Following and control of company's applicable policies and procedures
- Deep knowledge of UA GAAP
- Advanced Excel user, strong MS Office and GSuite skills
- English knowledge (upper-intermediate, fluent speech and writing)
- Degree in accounting/finance/economics
- Min 3-year experience at chief accountant position
- Good understanding and experience in applying US GAAP/IFRS concepts
- Good knowledge and experience with BAS or 1C system for local accounting
- Experience with Oracle ERP system is advantageous
- Deep knowledge of main regulatory taxation documents
- IT or international company experience is an advantage
- ACCA/IFRS certificate, audit experience with BIG4 is an advantage
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry.
- Professional and stable working environment.
- The latest technology and equipment you need.
- English classes with native speakers.
- Corporate events.
- Weekly team activities, in-office yoga, and much more.
- 28 calendar days for vacation and up to 5 paid days off.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, you’ll never stay hungry with us!