Senior Tax Consultant
EY is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the Global Compliance and Reporting Group (GCR). As a part of the high-profile team, you will get an opportunity to participate in projects, which let you combine the international tax skills with Ukrainian one.
We are currently seeking for a Senior Tax Professional to support our tax team. Actively establish internal and external relationships. Anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues. You will also keep informed of professional standards and firm policies and procedures and effectively apply this knowledge to different client situations.
In return, you can expect leading class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
You will participate in global compliance projects from the proposal preparation under manager’s supervision to delivery stage, which implies managing the cross-countries teams and day to day communication with the client. Also you will join to CFC (controlled foreign companies) projects and raise your experience in CFC identification, CFC profit calculation etc. You will be an advisor for young colleagues and manage the team of subordinate professionals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns, VAT returns, other tax reports
- Participation in tax review projects (including documentation review and tax exposure calculations)
- Calculation or analysis of Income Tax provisions under IFRS and US GAAP and relevant financial statements' disclosures
- Preparation of reports summarizing tax review results/memorandums on the tax return preparation
- Tax and other law research and preparation of legislative updates
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting standards , knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP is an advantage
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Knowledge of Ukrainian tax law
- Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, 1C, familiarity tax authorities' software (Medoc, OPZ) is an advantage
- Good business English and Ukrainian writing skills
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team in a multi- tasking environment
- Positive attitude to work and challenging assignments.
What we offer
- Personalized career development: As you grow and develop here, you’ll discover the tools, culture and opportunities to help personalize your career journey, so that it’s as unique as you are.
- Flexibility and mobility. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working and mobility options because when you’re at your best, we’re at ours.
- Benefits. At EY you will find a competitive salary, a wide social package, wellness initiatives, etc.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.