Executive - Capital Debt & Advisory - Saudi Arabia
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Capital & Debt Advisory (or CDA for short) Executive, you will help make that happen by being an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team working at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global team of restructuring specialists who deliver high quality advice to our clients.
Our global network of Capital & Debt Advisory Services professionals helps clients raise capital, advise on capital structure and execute complex balance sheet restructurings. The team has decades of experience guiding clients through capital events and understands the dynamics of every layer of the capital structure. We aim to create long-term relationships with our clients and our teams work closely with them to understand their short and long-term goals - being there at every stage to identify problems, recommend, and implement solutions that deliver measurable results.
Your key responsibilities
As an Executive, you will help our clients to preserve, optimize, raise, and invest their capital to the benefit of their business using effective funding strategies for transactions, identifying funders and investors, and negotiating terms. You will also prepare key transaction documentation such as information memorandums, management presentations, structuring analysis, financial models, and discussion materials to assist in advisory and debt financing discussions. You will also support the targeting, marketing, and preparation of proposal materials and client coverage to develop new business.
Skills and attributes for success
As a turnaround and restructuring professional, you should be able to:
- Be part of project teams comprising colleagues from across the strategy and transactions sub service lines.
- Have the business and commercial drive to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment to drive value for our clients.
- Assist in in engaging pursuits and pitches, including presentations and client meetings.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team and firm as a great place to work.
- Learn and develop your technical and personal skills to support the achievement of your project and career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, including the ability to influence, advise and support key decision makers.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 3 years of related work experience related to capital and debt advisory (e.g. corporate or investment banking, funding advisory, fundraising, capital structure optimization, or similar).
- Strong finance and accounting skills along with good knowledge of capital markets.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong numerical aptitude, with evidence of financial modelling skills and proficiency in detailed financial analysis.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language.
- Flexibility to travel in the region; approximately 25% to 50% of the time.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Experience in developing high quality presentations and reports.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Fluency in Arabic both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Islamic Finance.
- Client facing experience from a professional services background.
- Knowledge of the MENA region and funding environment.
What we look for:
We are interested in talented professionals with the ability to visualize our clients’ goals and think creatively to facilitate them – often in politically charged environments. We are looking for an energetic, lateral thinker with an enquiring mind, and someone who can display a high level of commercial acumen. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a genuine passion for taking on new challenges, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.