Consultant / Manager, Tax Technology and Transformation, Enterprise Performance Management Solutions
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Tax Technology and Transformation practice provides a wide range of services around various tax operational challenges that our clients face with respect to technology, data, process and people. As part of a global team of tax and technology professionals in 150 countries, you will get plenty of opportunities to use and build upon your experience in strategy and process consulting, data management, implementation of tax software systems and designing and building tax requirements for various systems to help our clients improve the performance of tax functions.
As a member of the Tax Technology & Transformation practice, you’ll create exciting solutions and support the team in building and maintaining relationships with clients. You will be involved in key projects to assist our clients to optimise performance of their functions and work in particular on Enterprise Performance Management Solutions (EPM) and how these can be leveraged for tax planning and reporting.
Your key responsibilities
- Help our clients leverage EPM solutions to improve the tax function by automating their tax planning, tax reporting and tax performance management
- Work on large finance and tax transformations
- Evaluate and optimize tax functions: By assessing current state, benchmarking with leading practice, providing optimization solution options, etc.
Skills and attributes for success
- As an Anaplan and/or SAP BPC/Tagetik model builder, you have experience in financial reporting and planning / budgeting and the organisational integration
- Experience in delivering large projects and programs related to EPM solutions such as Anaplan, SAP BPC or Tagetik
- Having an ability to understand key tax and finance processes and translate those requirements into EPM
- A keen interest and experience in improving the performance of tax functions
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional tax and advisory teams
- Comfortable with picking up technology processes and software
- Willingness to develop meaningful and influential relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in Information Systems or in Accounting, Tax Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of three years of related work experience
- Skills in EPM model building such as Anaplan, SAP BPC or Tagetik
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- A natural flair for problem solving and an entrepreneurial approach to work
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with exceptional client-serving consulting skills
- Strong and motivated team player
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.