Asia-Pacific FSO Assurance Deputy Digital Leader
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join the APAC Financial Services Office (FSO) Digital Assurance team to support the Partner leading our FSO Assurance APAC Digital and Innovation initiatives across approximately 10 countries in the APAC region across all aspects. This role is flexible to be part time or full time in accordance to local country employment policies.
Your ability to work with senior stakeholders across our Asia-Pacific business will be key and to influence change and behaviour, driving actions. You will have a chance to work with large/listed client teams and the latest technologies to enjoy a truly rewarding and successful career at EY.
Your key responsibilities
You will be taking the lead on inspiring and fostering a community though a virtual environment across different geography, language and cultures in the APAC region.
This role covers the following areas:
- Driving efficiency, improved client and EY experience through automation and analytics in our audits
- Driving and monitoring achievement of our digital audit objectives and activities across individual geographies and at an overall APAC level
- Deploying of global EY tools to connect with our clients and teams, automate audit procedures, extract data and analyse process and data
- Managing the design, build and implementation of analytical and automated solutions for financial services audits
- Oversight of teams delivering data analytics, data extraction and automation
- Managing multiple stakeholders including, performance monitoring and reporting on local and APAC activities and reporting against targets
- Driving improvement and standardisation of client deliverables for digital components.
- Contribution to certification of locally developed solutions and UAT testing of Global solutions;
- Delivering both classroom and large-scale webcast training
- Identifying opportunities for further work and areas of interest / added value to clients.
Skills and Attributes for success:
- Strong communication skills
- Project management capability
- Self-discipline and accountability for completing tasks and driving positive business outcomes
To qualify for the role you must have:
- External audit experience
- Experience in data analytics and/or automation
- Experience managing senior stakeholders and driving positive outcomes
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience with Big 4 accounting firm in a digital and innovation capacity
- Experience working across diverse locations
- Transformation and enablement experience
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- A variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- Personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- A range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.