Worldtech’s Management Trainee Programme is designed to develop talent-proved individuals to be the future leaders in various aspects of business in the IT industry to lead Malaysia’s Digital Economy forward.
Our Management Support department is responsible for providing ongoing supports to senior management on planning, coordination, operational, financial and other management issues. Hence, they are part of the management team.
Start your career with us as a Management Support Trainee where you will be trained to be a competent management support professional in different functions of a business and optimizing your talents and skills.
Who we are looking for?
- Recognized Degree in Business Administration/Management/Studies, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources Management or relevant fields
- Strong academic records - Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons)
- Less than 1-year of working experience
- Self-motivated team player who is proactive, integrity, responsible, service-minded, results-driven and organizational skills.
- Committed to continually develop own skills and competences to meet current requirement and future demand.
- Individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking, possess problem-solving skills and leadership
- Ability to multitask and take accountability
- Excellent verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skill
What we offer?
- Exciting total rewards package
- On-the-job learning
- On-going professional trainings
- Direct coaching from an experienced mentor
- Project assignments and job rotations
- Develop your career in a fast pace environment
- Regular progress check to ensure we are doing everything we can to support your career development
- Exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs upon successful completion of the program.
If you are up to the challenge, apply with us today!