Business Finance Analyst (Pharmaceutical)
About the Business Finance Analyst (Pharmaceutical) Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be providing key inputs to strategic planning and business planning process.
- Assist in managing OPEX and CAPEX budget
- Prepare specialised reporting by performing financial analysis and scenario planning
- Assist in performing root cause analysis and cost controlling action plans
- Identify and communicate business risks/opportunities vs plans
- Prepare for review of sales and quarterly P&L, provide analysis and commentary of country performance to regional FP&A, and support monthly financial reviews with the country finance leader
- Working closely with cross functional teams and country finance team
To succeed in the Business Finance Analyst (Pharmaceutical) role, you need to possess experience working with cross-functional stakeholders and strong communication skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy and qualified accountant which include ACCA, CPA, CIMA with a minimum of four years working experience
- Finance business partnering experience is required
- Experience in FP&A is required
The successful finance analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their office. This company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Business Finance Analyst (Pharmaceutical) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.