Assistant Vice President
Work with leading brands and collaborate with industry leaders by managing client relationships, maintaining financial statements and accounting records for special purpose vehicles and investment holding companies whilst assisting with the management of a team of accounting professionals.
- Motivate Manage client relationships ensuring client satisfaction
- Liaise with investment managers, auditors, custodians and other external parties
- Review and prepare fund valuations for a portfolio of fund clients
- Review, prepare and maintain financial statements and accounting records for private equity, hedge fund, special purpose vehicles and investment holding companies
- Assist in identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Assist with the on-boarding of new clients
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Prepare and perform client demonstrations on accounting software and NAV packs
- Proactively manage a team of accounting professionals and provide clear leadership to promote a culture focused on the impeccable delivery of client service
- Provide support to the Vice President and Head of Fund Services
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree in Accounting or related field of study and hold an ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within an accounting role
- Proven experience within financial services, including fund administration, private equity and real estate experience
- Experience with complex private equity financial calculations; waterfall calculations, opt-outs and co-invests
- A thorough understanding of US GAAP, IFRS, International Accounting Standards and of the Cayman Islands KYC and AML regulatory environment
- Commercially driven with strong relationship management experience
- Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to audit and analyse data
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with experience in effectively communicating across multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to successfully manage, coach and develop a team of accounting professionals
- Experience with ViewPoint, Adex, Bloomberg and DX portal preferred
- Experience of Investran software is required
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.