Planning & Forecasting Senior Finance Analyst
Over 400 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan. Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Planning &Forecasting Senior Finance Analyst to be part of our brand-new Finance Planning & Forecasting Hub in Poznan.
This role will be embedded in different market(s) in EMEA and will lead the Planning & Forecasting activities, including plans, monthly forecasts and strategic modelling.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your business partnering skills, work with cross-functional teams, and develop your career within GSK. This is an exciting opportunity to design and lead world-class planning & forecasting processes that will drive business performance.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
- Work with your finance and other colleagues in your assigned country to create Forecasts, Plan and Update exercises
- Responsible for preparing the monthly Operating expenditure and Advertising & Promotions forecast
- Accountable for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market
- Compare and comment on forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts
- Perform variance analysis and comment on performance making recommendations of improvements going forward
- Encourage a one finance team sense of belonging from different geographies.
- Drive your market to the defined standard ways of working
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting, financial controlling and analysis preferably gathered in a corporate environment in a multinational company
- Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in creating or extracting information from/to excel and use of advanced formulas
- Strong spoken and written English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.