Strategic & Non-Financial Risk Head of Audit #186372
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Head of Audit for Strategic & Non-Financial Risk within our cutting edge audit function, where you will be responsible for managing, developing and overseeing delivery of Internal Audit’s coverage of Strategic & Non-Financial Risk considering the bank’s strategy, top risks, and changes in the regulatory landscape and emerging trends. You will collaborate with peers on the senior leadership team with differing expertise (e.g. Credit Risk, Market & Valuation Risk, Capital Risk) to develop broad insightful perspectives with depth. This role demands trusted relationships with senior business stakeholders, External Audit and Regulators, where you will use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment. As part of the team, you will be responsible to build a high-performing global team by coaching and mentoring and increasing subject matter knowledge in your field.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Detailed understanding of audit issues, regulatory requirements, risk and control matters in the field of Strategic & Non-Financial Risk. Proven experience in auditing or substantial exposure to Internal Audit would be an advantage.
- Knowledge across Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management products is desirable to be able to challenge Risk vs. Reward decisions made within the bank.
- Strong analytical skills paired with an ability to see the bigger picture that helps stakeholders take corrective actions that work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Outstanding interpersonal and people leadership skills which set an inspiring “tone from the top” within Internal Audit, and our stakeholders.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.