Audit Associate October 2021 (m/f)
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Audit department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Associate (m/f), you will:
- Take part in audit and accounting engagements for local and international clients in various business sectors (investment funds, banks, commercial companies, insurance and reinsurance, private equity, real estate, etc.);
- Implement our audit methodology (analysing the client’s environment, assessing the risks and the internal control framework, auditing the financial statements, drafting recommendations and specific reports);
- Compare your theoretical knowledge to the reality of new general and accounting standards and international regulations to become a real expert (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, UCITS IV, etc.).
- Participate to Audit digital transformation
- In order to carry out your engagement successfully, you will be provided with:
- A flexible learning and development policy that will enable you to design and schedule your training plan based on your needs and personal aspirations;
- Motivating career prospects and opportunities to move within the firm (both between our different practices and internationally), bringing huge long-term career benefits.
- You have (or will soon have) a Master’s degree or equivalent in economics or management from a university or a business school, ideally specialising in accounting, finance or audit;
- You have a first experience in audit or a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish financial and regulatory environment;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- In the context of Audit digital transformation any knowledges in data management/visualization tools will be considered as a huge asset (Alter X, Power BI, Power Query etc..)
- You are fluent in English and in a second language like French, German, Italian, Spanish or Chinese;
- You have good analytical skills, see the details as well as the bigger picture;
- You are both team-oriented and capable of working independently and responsibly.
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Apply online today to play your part within our firm, where the culture is based on people and team spirit.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.